Hotel Elisa is located on Beach Road, Upolu, the main island of the Independent State of Samoa - 5 minutes walk to the bustling capital of Apia and 40 minutes drive from Faleolo International Airport.
This hotel is the culmination of our father's dream when he decided 30 years ago to build a 4 -storey building on site where an old German homestead was but later converted into the Beachcomber bar. The hotel is named after our mother Elisa Mualia nee Fagalilo.
The hotel has 22 luxurious air-conditioned rooms with magnificent view of Apia's harbor and surrounding mountains. Wake up to view the sunrise or enjoy a cold drink on your private balcony while viewing the sun set. It has a restaurant and bar which is renamed the 'Beachcomber,' the original name of the bar at the same site it was before. It also has an Internet café and souvenir gift shop.
P O Box 1233, Apia, Samoa » Phone : (685) 21116 » Fax : (685) 20536
» Email : firstname.lastname@example.org » Website :
|Our rooms feature :
- King, Queen and Single beds
- 2 TV channels
- 1 Movie Channel
- Mini refrigerator
- IDD Telephones
- Radio and Alarm clock
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Balcony with furniture
- In room en suites
- Selected toiletries
- Iron/iron board
Superior, Special and Executive Suites offer larger color Televisions with DVD/Video players and higher quality en suites.
- Maximum adults per room is Four except executive suite (2 Adults)
- Baby Cots are available FOC. Please book at time of reservation due to limited supply.
- 22 Rooms
- 4 Suites (1 Honeymoon Suite/3 Executive Suites)
- 1 Restaurant (Beachcomber Restaurant)
- 1 Bar (Beachcomber Bar)
- Spacious outdoor car park
- Daily maid service
- Gift Shop
- Internet café
- 24 hour reception desk
- complimentary safety deposit boxes
- porters service
- Daily complimentary newspaper
- Honeymooners complimentary champagne